Iran Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 354.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 354.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Iran Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photo against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10) Note: Photographs for female travelers MUST adhere to the Islamic dress code.
- Filled-out and signed Iran visa application form.
- Approval reference number (visa support) that was issued by the Ministry
of Foreign Affairs in Iran. (Your sponsor or host company in Iran must
obtain approval for your visit from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
and have that approval sent to the Iranian Interest Section in
Washington DC. Your host must send you the authorization number to
submit with the visa application.)
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary, hotel reservation printout. Get them now at - WWW.FLIGHTBOOKINGFORVISA.COM
- Copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- Personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Iran, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Iran visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Iran Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Visa approval notification (authorization number) issued by the appropriate government agency and provided by your host/sponsor.